How To Care For Your Bath & Shower Doors
- Use a shower squeegee to clean
glass doors after showering to help prevent water spots.
- To avoid soap deposits or lime buildup
in hard water areas, wipe the door dry after each use
- Occasionally wipe the doors with a mild
detergent diluted in water to keep the door looking new.
- Never use bristle brushes; abrasive sponges
or cleaners; or sharp instruments on glass panels or anodized aluminum.
They can scratch some glass and metal surfaces.
- For metal surfaces, never use cleaners
containing abrasives, ammonia, bleach, acids, waxes, alcohol, or
solvents as they may damage the finish. Use of harsh cleaning agents
may void warranty obligations.
- Do not let cleaners soak
- Rinse and wipe fixtures after cleaning
to prevent soap buildup.